We have prepared 8 days of amazing side events for you to enjoy. Have you tried the popular Trilogy Challenge where everyone get three of the same discs to play with? Or do you want to experience the neighboring courses and play some One-round Flex Start C-Tiers or simply want to partner up with your best bud and play the doubles competition? We got you covered.
We are offering side events every day from Monday to Saturday after the amateurs event have played.
- 17th May (Tue) – Heatland Open Doubles Round 1 – One division with handicap system @Kalhyttan Championships layout.
- 18th May (Wed) – One-round Flex Start C-Tier @Skutberget, Karlstad
- 19th May (Thu) – One-round Flex Start C-Tier @Woodpecker Park, Kristinehamn.
- 20th May (Fri) – One-round Flex Start C-Tier @Klaraälvens Discgolfbana, Forshaga.
- 21st May (Sat) – One-round Flex Start C-Tier @Hällefors Discgolbana.
- Putting competition – 20th May after last group in MPO has finished @Tournament center in Kalhyttan.
- Longest drive competition – 21st May after last group in MPO has finished @Tournament center in Kalhyttan.
This year trilogy challenge is cancelled
Heatland Open Doubles
On Monday-Tuesday we are going to offer a doubles event on the championship layout. A perfect opportunity for you to get some practice and competition-experience from the course. We are offering Pro and AM-divisions.
During wednesday to saturday we are going to offer competition on the neighboring courses. You decide when you want to play (Flex start, minimum 3 players per card).
Putting and distance competition
After the last group in MPO has finished on saturday we will offer a putting competition to crown the best putter. On Sunday we will host a distance competition after the last group in MPO has finished.